Mater Misericordiae Hospital
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Director of Medical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Prevention and management of medical conditions affecting infants, adolescents and young people of ages o to 18 years.,management of general pediatrics –Growth, development, diagnosis of injuries, illnesses and treatment.
- Able to take a leadership role in Pediatric department.
- Strong interest in teaching Medical Officers and Post graduate students.
- Available to participate in Research.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Masters of Medicine Degree (Mmed) in Pediatrics.
- Minimum Ten years’ experience in Pediatrics
- Current practicing license from the Kenya Dentists and Medical Practioners Board.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 30th April 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.