Our client is a faith based Non-Governmental Organization operating charitable healthcare programs worldwide.
They seek to hire a born-again Financial Manager who will be tasked with monitoring and improving the financial management, optimizing the weighted average capital, and advising management on the best risk-adjusted return, by managing donors, stakeholders to attain operational efficiencies.
Salary: 150K – 200K
- Ensure optimal application of resources to support hospital operations.
- Drive the hospital financial sustainability plan and periodically report to all stakeholders on progress.
- Prepare and finalize the annual budget and quarterly performance reports, as needed.
- Develop and monitor the capital budget with the Executive Director, ensuring the fixed asset register is updated and managed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all donor reports are submitted accurately and within the appropriate timelines.
- Provide regular forecasts and assist the Executive Director in preparing forecasts for the headquarters and for planning purposes.
- Evaluating the various revenue channels, advising on risk and areas in which operational efficiencies can be attained.
- Monitor and control current expenditures to ensure that expenditures remain within available funding and approved budgets.
- Ensure adherence and due process of procurement and inventory management systems.
- Development of pricing models by analyzing changes in product design, marketing positioning, outreach programs and services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual operating costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual activity costs, giving recommendations on synergies.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Financial management, with a proven track record
- Registration with a professional body is preferred – ACCA, CPAK, ICPAK, CIFA
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decisions at an executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Integrity and superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, and one or more accounting systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage change for oneself and for others.
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Financial Manager) to email@example.com before 20th March 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.