Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels is a Limited company incorporated in 1966. Our mission is to enhance customer value by offering top quality hospitality experiences.
KSLH attracts many clients in their 3 (three) units being: – Mombasa Beach Hotel, Voi safari Lodge and Ngulia safari Lodge.
Ngulia Safari Lodge is seeking to fill 2 (two) positions of Security Guards with professionals who are dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professionals.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Assist Senior Security Guard in Safe guarding Guest, staff, visitors and Company property against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism and illegal activities by enforcing company’s security measures.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures that company’s property, guests, visitors, employees and their property are safe guarded.
2. Inspects and record all goods entering and leaving the premises and ensures that no lodge property leave the premises without proper authorization.
3. Inspects and records all vehicles entering and leaving the promises.
4. Ensures that all credentials of people and vehicles entering and leaving the premises are checked.
5. Conducts frequent patrols and monitor any theft or violence in the premises.
6. Reports in the security occurrence book all daily occurrences
7. Contacts police or fire department in cases of emergency and report to the supervisor and management.
8. Reports any unusual person/behavior or which endanger the security of the Company, guests, visitors, employees and their property to his supervisor.
1. Academic: KCSE or equivalent
2. Professional: Security training, Police or military will be an added advantages
3. Work Experience: at least 1-2 years in a similar position, experience in hospitality industry will be added advantage.
4. Certificate of Good conduct
5. Additional attribute and skills required: a person of integrity, Good interpersonal relations with excellent approach to customer Care, and Good communication skills written and spoken.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by Friday 15, March 2019 to
The Ag. General Manager (KSLH),
P.O.BOX 90414 – 80100,