Job Title: Nursery Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/N/01/19
Location: Nairobi –Nursery Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for l.G.C.S.E. and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Nursery Teacher for its Nursery Campus.
Skills and competence:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree specializing in Early Childhood.
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and competence:
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience.
- Candidates with experience in British system will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in teaching children in early year’s category.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the title of the role on the subject line
The application closing date is 22nd March, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.