Position: Personal Driver
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client, a market leader in QSR fast food industry in Kenya is urgently seeking to hire an organized and experienced Personal Driver for one of their Senior Manager’s.
The Personal Driver will to convey the Senior Manager to places as instructed.
This incorporates driving the Senior Manager to work and occasions by performing the following duties;
Duties and Responsibilities
- To safely and timely drive the Senior Manager to work and back, and to events, and selected meetings
- To ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- To carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- To identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- To consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the Senior Manager’s car(s)
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Must have at 5 years’ of experience as personal or corporate driver
- Must appear smart at all times, wearing smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi
- Ability to discharge obligations in a professional manner
- Must have valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Watchful and Safety conscious
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 22nd March 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.