Job Title: Product Governance Executive
Job Purpose: Product governance from a customer experience perspective. Ensuring positive customer experience through quality health checks pre and post launch in liaison with marketing, IT and technical teams.
The role is also responsible for the overall checking of existing product as per defined customer service product s and service standards.
- Carry out user acceptance tests on all products & services before they are launched to determine optimal product positioning, creativity, offering to target audience and give feedback on enhancement or defect removal;
- Continuous monitoring and health checks of all existing products and services and raise anomalies with stakeholders and follow up for closure; track identified issues;
- Effective monitoring of corrective mechanics and solutions;
- Document and track identified gaps as lessons for reference in future products & services development;
- Gather customer feedback, acting as a point of contact for product and service issues arising from touch points;
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders (IT, net, marketing product managers) etc., to ensure that feedback from the customers is captured and acted on and issues identified resolved to better and enhance customer experience with our client’s products and services;
- Daily monitoring, tracking and reporting of issues; maintain dashboards as required;
Skills & Knowledge
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, marketing or equivalent fields;
- IT literacy and marketing knowledge an added advantage;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive new product development experience is required;
- A clear understanding of the consumer products and consumer behavior is desirable;
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to work with partner vendors is a must;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Ability to demonstrate multitasking and working autonomously;
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business functions.
How to Apply