Doyen Venture Group Ltd
The Role: Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, the project coordinator will assist in management of highly complex projects delivering against challenging timelines.
She/he shall have a thorough understanding of the project requirements, contractual terms and conditions, as well as the respective roles and responsibilities of all the stakeholders involved, ensuring project objectives are met.
Doyen Venture Group provides superior General Supplies, Building & Civil Works, serving both the individual and corporate clients. Doyen Venture Group has brilliant young minds bringing a fresh and innovative approach to the construction industry, providing customized solutions to individual projects.
Doyen devotes attention to details and keeps its customers informed throughout the process of work. This has been made possible by the quality of our equipment combined with the skills and expertise of our manpower that have seen us continuously provide superior services to our customers.
We are committed to completing customers’ projects on time, and always strive at exceeding our customers’ expectations while still focusing on cost effective and professional service to our customers as a benchmark.
- Maintain constant coordination between the company and project stakeholders [Clients, Consultants, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, etc.]
- Maintain constant liaison with the project stakeholders including attending regular meetings to ensure the pace of work progress
- Conduct survey of project sites and ensure that project activities are carried out within the stipulated guidelines of the contract.
- Conduct risk mitigation and sort out emerging issues in consultation with the managing director to ensure uninterrupted progress of projects.
- Ensure that the company activities are carried out according to the project plans and ascertain accuracy of the qualities, quantities and proportions of the project resources are precisely maintained.
- Ensure that all materials used and works performed are in accordance with the specifications indicated in the contract document.
- Ensure that the works timely progress in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Oversee quality control, health and safety matters of workers on the construction site.
- Prepare various narratives, technical and financial reports as required.
- Resolve any unforeseen technical difficulties and other problems that may arise in the process of the work in consultation with the Managing Director.
- BSc in Civil Engineering/Construction Management
- Registration with AAK/BORAQS/IEK – added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years practical working experience in civil & building construction works environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information.
- Proactive in anticipating and alerting others to problems with projects or processes
- Able to prioritize, organize tasks and time, and follow up
- Exceptional ability to produce written documents including reports in English
How to apply
Sent your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Project Coordinator on or before Close of business 15th March 2019.
CVs sent should include three referees, expected remuneration and relevant work experience.
Applications not following the outlined procedure will not be shortlisted.