Our client is one of the leading consumer goods manufacturer.
They’re looking to fill a position of a Quality Assurance Assistant.
- Conducting quality checks in the milling and packaging to ensure standards are maintained
- To ensure that raw materials distribution, loading and offloading are processed to the company procedures, production standard and agreed internal service levels.
- Assessing and monitoring the quality of the finished products before dispatch
- Oversee and direct preparation of raw/packaging material before dispatching to production
- Inspecting of all material used directly or indirectly in the manufacture of company products to ensure they comply with the set company standards
- Developing company specifications for both raw material and finished products and ensuring implementation of the same.
- Carrying out and also monitoring on line quality tests and advising the relevant personnel on correction or corrective measures on areas where the processes are found to be none conforming
- Developing operating procedures, pre requisite programs and work instructions in line to the staff
- Ensure that the government regulations on occupation Health and safety and environmental issues are met
- Developing, implementing and maintaining cleaning programs and procedures in the production area
- Timely generation and submission of reports – daily weekly and monthly
- Degree/ Diploma in Food Science or relevant qualification
- Knowledge of ISO Standards – Food Safety Systems
- Knowledge on organic foods is an added advantage
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT” on the email header.
Applications should reach us not later than 5th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 10th April, 2019.