Our client is one of the leading consumer goods manufacturer.
They’re looking to fill a position of Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Salary: Ksh 70,000 – 100,000
Location: Mombasa Road, Nairobi
- Developing Company specifications for both raw material and finished products
- Maintain a database of individual product parameters
- Train and communicate quality checks on sampling methodologies to the assigned personnel
- Conduct periodic quality checks during the production process to ensure compliance of set standards
- Review and advice on production formulation ratios as directed
- Structure and implement corrective actions on non-conformities identified on raw materials, packaging material and finished goods
- Oversee Factory housekeeping by structuring and implementing cleaning schedules,
- Handling customer complaints, generating analysis reports of findings and implemented action plans
- Structure, formulate and review operational processes and records in liaison with departmental heads
- Ensure and facilitate Company compliance to Government regulations on Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Generate and submit timely reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Degree/ Diploma in Food Science or relevant qualification
- Knowledge of ISO Standards – Food Safety Systems
- Knowledge on organic foods is an added advantage
- Over 5 years’ experience in food manufacture
- Team supervision experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Documentation skills
- Accountability and responsibility
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR” on the email header.
Applications should reach us not later than 5th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 10th April, 2019.