Our client is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya.
The company has developed low cost housing units and they seek to hire high energy and experienced Business Development Executives to drive sales of these units
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 50,000 + attractive commissions
Key Deliverables: Responsible for generating sales of the units, following up on leads with the main aim of closing sales deals over the phone and outside the office as well. Maintaining good customer relationships is key and will be evaluated regularly. Units sold and the active leads will be the Key performance metrics.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the house units available.
- Take customers to the site to view the house units
- Answer all customer questions regarding the units or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Write reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis or as per request from management.
- Must have proven experience selling properties and especially apartments/houses
- Must have knowledge on selling tactics to generate quick sale closures.
- Must have proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Must have good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Must have the Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Must have excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Must have outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Must be a diploma or degree holder in a marketing or business related field from a reputable institution.
- Must be presentable at all times.
Qualified candidates to send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 10th April 2019.
Please quote “BD EXECUTIVES – REAL ESTATE” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.