Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Branch Administrator – Kisumu
The Branch Administrator’s overall purpose is to coordinate the overall functions of the Branch and act as a liaison between the Branch and other departments.
The jobholder is tasked with ensuring excellent customer experience at branch level through maintenance of an attractive office look, properly stocked with necessary sales and customer material, facilitation of technology adoption and utilization amongst other administrative tasks.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Preparation and analysis of relevant reports for the Branch.
Office Admin Roles
1. Receive, record and sort incoming and outgoing mail and parcels to ensure correct destination.
2. Manage banking, receipting and petty cash management.
3. Assist in procurement of and ensure proper management of office supplies and assets.
4. Monitor and oversee the general cleanliness of the office.
5. Assist in coordinating maintenance and repair of office equipment.
6. Assist in coordination of sales and branch activities/events.
Sales Admin Roles
7. Handle production of final bid documentation for the sales team.
8. Receive, log, handle and resolve internal and external customer’s queries, complaints and other issues raised via face to face, telephone and email within the stipulated period.
9. Ensure RIL customer service standards are maintained at the Branch.
10. Receive, vet, register and onboard new Medical clients (retail and corporate) and ensure they receive services they are entitled to.
11. Ensure all Medical application form requirements/details have been provided by the sales agent or contact persons within the specified period and meet company requirements.
12. Ensure accurate and timely setting up and management of Medical client’s details such as member terminations, cover benefit changes, contact persons and address changes.
13. Responsible for requisition, distribution and reconciliation of sales merchandise for the Branch.
14. Maintain records at branch level.
15. Complement the general Business Underwriter.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in a business related field. Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel.
- At least 1-year relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Customer centric.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and can work under minimum supervision.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke/careers by Close of Business on Friday, 22nd March 2019.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.