Our Client, an all Villa Resort Located on the on the stunning white sandy beach, on the South East Coast of Zanzibar Island is seeking to recruit a Customer Centric Front Office Supervisor.
Job Summary: Responsible for the successful overall coordination and direction of all activities related to the Front office of the resort, ensuring smooth and efficient operations, profitability and quality standards in accordance with the resort’s policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department and ensure all service standards are followed
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests, making their stay as comfortable and satisfying as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Ensure correct and accurate billing of guests and control of departmental operating float.
- Ensure daily and monthly front office reports are accurately compiled and processed within the agreed time frame.
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing the agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Make courtesy calls to all the guests to ensure their complete satisfaction with the resort facilities and services
- Develop and recommend budget, labor cost plans and objectives for the department
- Coach, train and counsel employees to reflect the resort’s Service Standards and Procedures
- Ensure all operations and cash handling are done as per the resort’s policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent communication with all the departments
- Maintain information on rates, specials, packages, programs while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel management/ Hospitality Related
- A diploma in Hotel Management (Four Years) From Kenya Utalii College will also be considered.
- 6 years’ experience in front office operations, 3 years being in supervisory position
- Excellent knowledge of eZee System a must
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports.
- Mature male applicants highly encouraged to submit their profiles.
- Medical cover for self
- Full Accommodation and Meals Provided
- Return ticket
If this is you, CLICK HERE to apply online and enjoy a challenging career in the hospitality industry with great benefits.
PS, We shall shortlist on a rolling basis so early application is highly encouraged.