RTI is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition.
With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services
Vacancy: Temporary Administrative Assistant
RTI International USAID-funded Eastern Africa Energy Program will provide services to provide technical services to implement the East Africa Energy Program to expand affordable and reliable electricity services in East Africa, with the ultimate goal of supporting development priorities, including inclusive economic growth, security, and improved health and education outcomes.
This is a 4-year project.
The Temporary Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of project and office efforts and/or field activities by coordinating programmatic information and providing logistical support for specific project activities with EAEP project initiatives.
She/he will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of project-specific administrative support activities.
She/he is also responsible for working with other staff to coordinate technical assistance required and to keep staff informed of the status of specific project activities.
- Applicants must possess a minimum bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment,
- Knowledge of donor funded programs, particularly USAID a plus,
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and strong database skills,
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines,
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, proven prioritization, time management and project management skills.
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills including fluency in English
Individuals are invited to submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 25, 2019.
Applicants must include the POSITION TITLE in the subject line of their email.
Please do not attach copies of certificates.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V