Our client provides exceptional products and services for their customers’ homes and their lifestyles in the form of: beautiful kitchen and bath products; innovative engines and generators; and memorable hospitality offerings and developing clean water, sanitation, and community development solutions.
On behalf of our client, we seek to recruit a SALES EXECUTIVE to be based in Ethiopia, whose key deliverables will be to deliver assigned sales target for the territory; manage and expand retail presence in the territory; maintain and develop relationships with Key Accounts; Build and categorize architect and specifiers database; Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards through distributors; Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock availability and control; Sales Trainings and Workshops for distributor sales associates.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, s/he will be responsible for the following:
- Market mapping which includes project mapping and competition mapping- distribution network, pricings, and marketing activities.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects for sales options. Preparing of quotations following enquiry from customers.
- Ensure specification of Kohler products in all key projects.
- Managing existing distributors and formulate strategy for retail network in defined territories.
- Ensuring product displays in showroom as per organization guidelines.
- Implementation of sales trainings to shop floor associates.
- Monitor stock levels with distributors and making key decisions about stock forecasting, availability and control.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality after sales service to customers through distributor’s technical support executive.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
- Reports to Area Sales Manager
Internal/External Business Relationships
- Work with Area Manager to formulate and implement the strategy for defined territory.
- Work with Supply Chain for smooth logistics operations including availability and timely dispatch of goods to customers.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure timely implementation of planned activities.
- Work with the Retail Marketing Team for showroom expansions.
- Work with Technical Team to effectively implement the after sales service model.
- Contact consumers, trade partners, architects and builders to remain updated with the market trends, purchase cycle, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position that is mainly Business to Business specification to architects and designers in East Africa.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self-driven, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Possess good aesthetic and understanding of design trends in interior/architectural and be able to speak in the language of international caliber designers.
- Must be a resident of Ethiopia.
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, and supporting documents, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by Friday 08th March 2019
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.