Our client who is a global trading, logistics and distribution company is looking for Sales Executive in Shipping and Supply Chain.
Duty Station: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations and service level agreements.
- Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships.
- Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
- Ensure full penetration into customer organization and full map and understand customers’ business needs, organogram, logistics budget etc.
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by championing resources within to meet and deliver beyond customers’ expectations.
- Ensure adequate update of CRM with sales metrics covering customer opportunities, activities, contacts, meeting reports and other activities and events that will be updated from time to time.
- Own the overall customer relationship for existing customers, as well as potential new customers.
- Establish strong, broad, win-win relationships with new and existing customers comprising of decision makers, influencers, users and evaluators.
- Effectively onboard customers and handover to Customer Service, Operations, Finance etc. and clearly communicate for terms and conditions agreed with customers in their contracts.
- After Sales Support: Proactively on-board Customer Service team into the customer relationship to ensure customers know relevant contact points in the shipping process.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or relevant degree.
- Masters is an added advantage.
- Professional certification by Member of MSK or CIM
- Proficient in all computer application packages.
- Proficient in CRM applications.
- Experience in in a busy Sales & Marketing environment in shipping and logistics with track record
Interested and qualified candidate to share cv to firstname.lastname@example.org