Job Title: Senior Android Software Engineer
Gross Salary: competitive
Our client is a new entrant into cab hailing service in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Senior Android Software Engineer, to help continue to build out the Hava Platform within the Customer and Driver apps for Android.
- Work in sync with UX, Design & Product Management teams to deliver cohesive and timely developments.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic within the Hava Brand.
- Work through JIRA and move teams forward with agile methodologies.
- Experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Experience and mastery of Android development.
- Experience with unit testing, Android emulation, and cloud automated testing tools.
- Mastery of Java & Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Android Software Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. Only apply if you are qualified for the role.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted