Senior PR Executive
Job Title: 50K -60K
Job Summary: Our client is a well-established PR agency that deals with advertising, brand management and creative production.
In PR department
- Developing strategic communication /PR proposals for clients.
- To act as the key link the client and the organization, also establish a role as consultant/adviser to the client.
- To ensure that creative and strategy briefs are interpreted as intended by the client and delivered on time.
- Maintain strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client
- Ensure the Agency provides and maintains superior quality control.
- Build the brand and corporate image of the Agency’s clients.
- Translate the client’s advertising, marketing and PR needs into a reality as desired
- Identify different client needs and advice the client accordingly.
- Ensure that the client is up to speed with the current trends and is competitive in his industry.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas
In Marketing & Business Development Department
- Responsibility for helping to develop and present new business pitches
- Promote Agency’s brand by ensuring consistent brand expression through all clients.
- Develop marketing strategies and proposals with a bid to create awareness and subsequent increase of sales revenue
- Ability to pitch for business and closing deal
- Preparing proposals for the prospects businesses
- Degree holder in-Public Relations, Journalism or any Media related course.
- MBA an added advantage
- Must be a member of any professional bodies-i.e PRSK,MSK, CIM etc.
- PR Experience above-5years –Advertising & PR Agency experience an added advantage.
- Must have managerial skills and team leader skills
- Age:Above 28 years
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Strong written, editing and presentation skills
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be considered