Skyline Sacco Ltd, wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
The position will be based at the Head Office, Eldama Ravine.
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resource Manager will advise the management on HR matters, and their implications as well as ensure the SACCO has competent, engaged and motivated human resources.
- Develop, implement and continuously monitor HR strategies,
- Ensure the Human Resources policy framework to reflect the business needs,
- Align Human Resources practices with business objectives,
- Ensure the Human Resources policies and practices are compliant with the relevant labour laws,
- Provide efficient Human Resources administration services,
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and Diploma in Human Resource Management and current IHRM practicing certificate.
- Two (2) years’ of work experience, at a similar position in a financial institution.
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant labour laws and the ability to implement change.
- Team player with excellent, leadership, negotiation, communication and decision making skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and working knowledge of HRM software
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package by 31st March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.