Our client, an agricultural production startup venture based in Johannesburg, South Africa is seeking to hire a Social Media Marketing Officer on a three (3) years contract.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Social Media Marketing Officer will be in charge of social media marketing.
Job Purpose: To achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) through social media platform.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Monitor and respond to social media following’s feedback and inquiries.
- Document all programs photography and videography
- Design and publish materials for brand promotion
- Manage all the company’s social media platforms and update website
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation for events and trainings
- University degree/Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design and web development
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Willingness to relocate to South Africa
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting ‘Social Media Marketing Officer’ on the email subject not later than 2nd April, March 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.