Our client a leading solutions provider in the IT industry is looking to recruit a good software developer to join their dedicated team.
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000/=
Duties and responsibilities of the job: –
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job qualifications and requirements: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies Specifically SQL Server.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Software developer” on the subject line by 31st March 2019.