Job Title: Online Sales Executive – Spare Parts
Gross Salary: 20K
Our client is a trading company dealing in motor vehicle spare parts, based in Nairobi.
They are looking for an experienced and well organized Online Sales Representative that will be tasked with generating leads, closing deals, selling spare parts online, client management, and complaint resolution.
- In charge of generating quality leads from digital marketing channels
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly lead generation goals
- Plan, brief, execute and maintain online marketing and social media campaigns
- Plan, create, produce and execute offline marketing campaign and branding materials
- Plan, create execute and maintain dedicated DPO products online campaigns
- Plan, manage and control the internal communication within the company related to the products
- Manage and update the company’s websites and keep them up to date with Search Engines benchmarks.
- Plan and execute market research & competitor reviews
- Analyze the success of campaigns and the effectiveness of marketing channels
- Develop, maintain and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing reports
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Source for customers, generate leads and close in deals to attain set targets
- Certificate/ Diploma in Business-related
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in online Sales
- Strong interest in Online sales and digital marketing
- Trainable and a quick learner
- Excellent reporting skills and be able to adhere to deadlines
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Sales Executive – Spare Parts) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before 13th March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.