Our Client, the leading supplier of medical, laboratory, and agricultural equipment is urgently seeking to hire a Store Assistant.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 2 years of experience serving in similar position
- Strong inventory management skills
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly indicate Store Assistant- Nairobi on the email subject by 18th March 2019.