Our client is one of the leading consumer goods manufacturer.
They’re looking to fill a position of Stores Clerk.
- Receiving and packaging of materials
- Proper record keeping and daily up-date of records
- Issuance of items
- Timely batching of labels on approval
- Daily reconciliation of packaging materials and raw materials received back from Production
- Tracking item stock levels and maintaining optimum levels for all items
- Timely highlighting of low stock level items for replenishment
- Ensure good and proper arrangement and segregation of items to avoid mix-up of items in use
- Track, segregate and monitor dead stocks for accountability purposes
- Enforce and uphold access control in the Packaging Stores for security purposes
- Preparation of analysis reports on damages and rejects of packaging and raw materials
- Observe the quality of items issued and received from Production; and account on anomalies identified
- Identify, record, store rejected and damaged raw and packaging materials
- Timely prepare, generate and submit weekly and accurate reports to Line Manager
- Diploma/Degree – Supplies Management/Stores Management
- Relatable experience – similar industry experience
- ERP system knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Result’s Oriented with keen attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “STORE CLERK” on the email header.
Applications should reach us not later than 5th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 10th April, 2019.