These jobs are only open to Kenyan Citizens
Swissport is an international organisation that provides ground handling services for some 265 million passengers and 4.7 million tonnes of air cargo annually on behalf of some 850 client-companies in the aviation sector.
Swissport is active at 315 airports in 50 countries on 5 continents.
Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the following position based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Do you believe you have what it takes to execute preventative and corrective maintenance of fixtures and fittings of all Swissport premises and facilities?
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the above position in our Maintenance Department.
The successful candidates are responsible for ensuring that maintenance and repair works are undertaken in line with uptime availability and cost leadership.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on fixtures and fittings.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of facilities (warehouse, yard and airside).
- Maintain up to date records of works schedule.
- Ensure implementation of company policies, procedures and SOP’s.
- Develop and foster good relations with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Provide information to the Duty Manager facilities maintenance through data capture.
- Coordinate outsourced services carrying out various tasks on all Swissport owned facilities.
- Create work orders for activities to be done daily and document.
- Ensure that general cleanliness and tidiness has been maintained around the facility.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on operation equipment’s in the warehouse as required.
Skill set requirement
- Education: KCSE Mean C Minus, with computer proficiency.
- Relevant course in facilities maintenance
- Experience: At least 2 years as a technician in a busy operational environment.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Driving experience.
Application letter and CV for the above position should be forwarded via email with the subject line: Application for Facilities Technician to: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 NAIROBI.
Swissport Kenya Limited does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: March 19, 2019