Job Title: Technical Services Engineer
Location: Kitengela (with travel around East Africa)
Reporting to: Head of Engineering Services
Our client is the leading distributor of laboratory equipment in Equipment in East Africa region.
They seek to hire a Technical Services Engineer whose role will be installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration of the equipment in supply.
- Devising effective equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance and Calibration plans, Programs and schedules for all equipment supplied by us
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Ensuring effective record keeping history on every equipment supplied
- On behalf of the company, engaging relevant certification and accreditation bodies such as KEBS and KENAS on accreditation and certification issues
- Identification of suitable clients for our products and services and aggressively market our products and services to them.
- Oversee safety and security issues regarding equipment as well as security matters within the firm in general
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines or related fields; Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechatronics engineering
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and thorough
- Be a team player and cooperative in handling issues within his/her jurisdiction
- Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send ONLY their cover letter and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th March, 2019 clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.