Position: Key Account Manager – Client Relationship Management
Reporting to: Lead Key Account Manager – Client Relationship Management
Who We Are
Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
Role Purpose: We are seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our Enterprise Team. This role responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relations with new and existing corporate customers resulting in increased levels of customer retention and growth of revenues .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of key metrics and revenue reporting, provide early identification of churn to mitigate potential client issues or dissatisfaction.
- Create a business and market intelligence feedback for better management of products and services, communication, sales and delivery, as well as customer support and retention.
- Ensure the effective management of the customer requests maintaining high achievement in all quality critical matrices.
- Work cross functionally to address issues raised through client interactions.
- Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business through lead generation
- Monitor usage for customers and propose the appropriate plans to spur usage with the goal of increasing Revenues.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers through health campaigns
- Support the Billing and Finance team in money collection and issue resolution
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications
- 3 – 5 years – experience in Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service
- Strong Leadership, Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
- Track record in developing self and others
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Process discipline and quality orientation
- Efficient and results oriented
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by 19th March 2019, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.