Turkana Pastoralist Development Organization (TUPADO) is an NGO founded in 2000 and registered in Kenya as a National NGO.
The organization implements a range of activities including, reproductive health, Animal Health and production, marketing and value addition, HIV/AIDS Prevention care and treatment targeting most at risk populations, and capacity building (training of communities on participatory development approaches).
For the new LINKAGES Across the continuum of HIV services for key populations affected by HIV, TUPADO seeks to recruit staff in the following position.
Reference Number LINKAGES – Nurse/HTS 19
- Perform HIV counseling and testing at the drop-in center
- Perform HIV counseling and testing during outreaches
- Participate in quality improvement at the drop-in center
- Work with the clinical officer in providing clinical services
- Help in preparation of reports
- Diploma in KRN, KRM or ECN
- Counseling training as per National Guidance in HTS
- Experience working with Key Population is an added advantage
- Able to offer stigma-free and non-discriminatory services
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work during non-office hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills – English and Kiswahili languages
- Computer Literacy
- Possess a valid practicing License
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the requirements should send current CV and cover letter via email to : email@example.com. CV/resume including salary requirements, to be received not later than 5th April 2019.
Kindly note that only short listed persons will be contacted.