Tuskys is looking for a Senior Manager Security and Loss Control.
The successful candidate will implement the planning, management and maintenance of the security operation within the company – actively working to reduce shrinkage, ensuring the business is protected against all known risks and threats on premises, products and personnel.
- Ensure implementation of Safety and Security, policies and procedures in the company.
- Respond to all Security Incidents and ensure that all procedures are implemented in a manner to minimize the overall impact to the image of the company.
- Act as the Security liaison, working with all relevant third party suppliers to ensure all quotes, installation and maintenance are in line with the business requirements.
- Undertake investigations for all alleged breaches of Operational Policy.
- Professionally conduct written interviews and take witness statements when required.
- Manage the implementation and development of the existing controls to target internal dishonesty.
- Support the delivery of financial and performance targets associated with known and unknown loss and crime.
- Participate in loss prevention committee and relay weekly reports on the same.
- Ensure proper documentation and records of IDTs, IBTs, GTNs and GRNs.
- Provide expertise in the emergency response and serious incident process.
- Protect the assets and interests of the company, its customers and staff so as to allow the company to operate effectively and safely at all times as well as Monitoring Loss Prevention, Theft,
- Damage, Injury and Liability of all customers and staff.
- Assess and report potential loss situations in the company in order that accidental loss may be prevented.
- Identify and report maintenance requirements in the workplace;
- Undertake any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminology, security studies or any other relevant discipline.
- Over 6 year’s security and loss control experience.
- Police training will be an added advantage.
- Result oriented, self-motivated and energetic.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to coordinate teams.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong assessment, evaluation and analytical skills.
- Able to generate quality reports.
- Investigation skills an added advantage.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of security operations and well networked in security industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents, please make your application through email@example.com before close of business 4th April 2019.
Include your cover letter and updated CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.