Uhai Neema Hospital – Ruaraka
We are looking for a Clinical Officer – ENT Specialist with below qualifications;
Have successfully completed at least 3 years pre-service training at Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized Medical Training Institution and have been awarded a Diploma in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent
- A Higher Diploma in Health related services. ENT
- At least three years working experience in a similar position
- Be a registered by Clinical Officers Council and with a current practicing license.
- Demonstrated competence and ability in organizing, performing and discharging clinical duties at that level
Clinical Officer – ENT Specialist Job Responsibilities
An Officer at this level will be responsible for the following duties:
- Management of Clinical Services in a Hospital
- Seeing and examining patients and diagnosing and treating ailments
- Conducting primary health care activities
- To investigate if the problem is occurring because of an allergy because allergic problems keep recurring and normal medicines only provide temporary relief
- Teaching, supervising and counseling students attached to hospital
- Liaising with division heads on health services; and
- Registered Clinical Officer I (ENT Specialists)
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 14th March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.