Our client, a water bottling start-up Company based in the outskirts of Eldoret is seeking to hire a production assistant.
The Production Assistant will be the team leader, overseeing the overall operations of the plant, sales, marketing, and compliance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Take complete charge to drive production, review and approve production records
- Ensure quality of production is maintained in keeping with costs and schedules
- Rearrange production sequence according to planning needs and efficiently manages priorities
- Demand planning – ensure that the sales demand forecasts are adequately serviced by the production team.
- Manage the sales team, procurement, and the entire supply chain to ensure that production, sales and marketing meet the organization’s set goals.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by directing and educating personnel on the use of all control points.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process, implementing cost reductions.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- At least 1-year experience in the same role in food production or related FMCG manufacturing facility.
- BSc, Food Science, and Technology or related qualifications
- Experience in a start-up food production facility highly desired
- Experience in a leadership position with proven team management
- Clear understanding and application of the laws and regulations governing food manufacturing in Kenya as well as health and safety requirements.
- Open minded and able to work flexibly local resident or willing to relocate.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “Production assistant” on the email subject line not later than 15th March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.