The Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) is a National Motoring Members Club with a long heritage of 100 years dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of its Members while on the road. AAK offers diverse and unique range of technical products and services and is internationally affiliated to the Federation International de L’Automobile (FIA).
As part of our expansion strategy, AAK through the Technical Training Institute has extended to offer Technical skills to individuals interested in pursuing training courses in motor vehicle Valuation,
Mechanics, defensive driving among others. AAK’s Technical Training Institute’s mission is to deliver Technical skills and knowledge that significantly increases learners’ innovativeness and on-the-job productivity.
AAK invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons with excellent academic background and credentials to provide strategic and visionary leadership to the institute in the position of Principal.
The successful applicant will be expected to take the lead in spurring robust infrastructural development, ensuring financial stability and growth.
Minimum lob requirements:
For appointment to this position one must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Education, or an equivalent.
- Degree or Diploma Automotive engineering will be an added advantage.
- A Master’s degree is desirable.
- Significant work experience of at least 5 years preferably at a Senior Management level in a Training Institute or college.
- Have an excellent understanding of current trends in education and training ¡n Kenya and globally.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple assignments.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this job apply by sending a cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2019.
Visit our website for a detailed Job description.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.