Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises Ltd
Job Title: Accountant
About the Organization: Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises ltd is a fully in-corporated company under companies act that funds sustainable poverty eradication in rural communities by investing in local entrepreneurs and incubating a diverse portfolio of profitable businesses in the developing world.
About the Position: The person shall directly report to the Finance Manager
- Business degree in Accounting or Finance option
- Equivalent to CPA part III
- 3 year working experience in a profit making Organization will be an added advantage
Skills & Ability
- Be computer literate and excellent skills in Ms. Excel and familiarity with accounting software, preferably Quick books
- Must be flexible to work in odd hours as situation may sometimes call for.
- Certificate of good conduct is a must.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Maintaining proper records in regards to office expenses and revenue from all departments
- Handle office petty cash and ensure all transactions are accurately documented
- Raw milk reconciliation on daily basis
- Day to day office administration
- Participate in all the stock takes and reconciliation of the same
- Proper filing of documents and maintenance of accounting records
- Performing all daily reconciliations of transactions in regards to dispatch from stores, inventory movements among others
- Perform routine reconciliation of Mpesa Pay bill with sales records
- Perform real time posting of invoices, bills and vouchers into quick books
- Assists in preparation of VAT schedule and submission of statutory deductions
- Collect payments and carry out banking duties
- Submission of sales report on weekly basis
Nuru Social Enterprises Kenya Ltd is an Equal Opportunity employer;
Applicants to send their CVs and supporting documents specifying their current and expected salary
address to the
Nuru Social Enterprise Ltd,
P.O Box 176-40414,
to reach us not later than 2nd May, 2019, 5.00 PM.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification!