Location: Ngong Road, Nairobi
Our client, a cloud-based merchant technology company, is recruiting for an Administration Manager to join their team..
Job summary: Ensure smooth running of the organization by managing office administration tasks, suppliers and customers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage internal suppliers which include rent, utilities, office consumables, professional services ( accounting, audit legal, insurance etc);
- Work closely with all service providers for outsourced services;
- Manage customer related supplies by managing Local and International Hardware and Software vendors to ensure optimum inventory levels are always maintained;
- Manage customers by ensuring prompt collection of accounts receivables from new customers as well as renewals from existing customers;
- Ensure Prompt delivery of hardware and liaise with deployment teams to ensure installations are done within stipulated SLA to minimise account receivable challenges;
- Properly record all customer invoices and supplier bills for expenses in the company’s financial management system;
- Manage and account for Petty Cash related expenses;
- Assist in reconciling Directors advances for business related expenses;
- Assist in Planning and execution of company events i.e team building,strategic planning retreats, in-house training sessions etc;
- Maintain C level calendar, book appointments, and act as first point of contact for external customers;
- Ensure proper coding of all company assets and maintain the register; keep track of all the office assets, allocate the assets to staff members and ensure asset allocation details are well maintained;
- Ensure all company assets are included in the insurance cover;
- Ensure that sellable inventory is secured
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures;
- Submit bi-weekly collection reports to the management;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Communications or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- Accountable and self-disciplined;
- Experience using financial management systems such as Zoho books;
- Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency;
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines;
- Excellent numerical and report writing skills.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 3rd May 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.