Job Re-Advertisement: Animal Health Technical Sales Executive
Role Overview: Our client, Kacha Animal Health Solutions Ltd is a well-established distributor of quality animal nutrition products. They are seeking to hire a well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Technical Sales Executive for the Kenyan Market. He /She will be responsible for sales in the entire Kenyan market.
Position Objective: To ensure development of assigned territory through achieving sales and collection target through expanding the customer and product base by providing all required services to the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide production support/advice to customers, supporting sales of the products and services to help them win market share;
- Continually keep up to date with market trends and technologies developed inside and outside of the company so as to ensure they always add value to our customers;
- Ensure a solid development of sales, predominantly through sales growth with existing customers;
- Introduce new products, concepts and R&D results to customers;
- Assessing the relative nutritional values of various feeds together with technical teams from Head Office;
- Visiting farms to advice on nutrition and analyzing nutritional disorders while suggesting appropriate products;
- Organizing open days and farmers field visits to share latest technologies in animal production;
- Working with customers to formulate diets that meet their requirements/objectives;
- Reaching the sales budget that is set by the company;
- Performing any other duties as allocated from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Animal science / Animal Health or related field of study;
- At least 4 years’ technical sales experience in the industry;
- Proven technical and commercial focus and experience in the industry;
- Excellent relationship management and internal and external teaming skills;
- Technical know-how on animal production management driven by strong advisory skills;
- Proven track record in value selling;
- A strong knowledge of the market and customer base;
- Ability to undertake independent research and give advice;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with different stakeholders;
- Excellent numeracy skills;
- Self-management and self-motivation;
- Ability to write reports and keep good records;
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the Agri Business sector, please forward your CV to with a precise Subject Reference of the position to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary and benefits in your application or Curriculum Vitae.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS to your application.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th April 2019