Area Sales Manager (Central / Mt. Kenya)
Industry: FMCG – Modern Trade
Reports to: Sales Manager
Our client, a local manufacturer of baby diapers, is recruiting an Area Sales Manager (Modern Trade) to join their company.
Job Purpose: To provide leadership for the regional sales team in modern trade.
- Profiling customers – Minimarts and Hypermarts
- Make route plans for Sales Executives and ensure they are strictly followed
- Make sure orders are picked by Sales Executives daily from the outlet to achieve daily and monthly targets in the form of LPO
- Ensure the above orders are delivered within 48 hours and a Post-Dated Cheque collected
- Reconcile monthly Sales statements and collect payments within set terms
- Give timely feedback on Market Intelligence
- Supervise staff under them and execute all Below the Line marketing activities in the Minimarts & Hypermarts
- Ensure that all displays are maintained to the highest standards with maximum shelf space within your area of operation.
- Ensure that all policies, practices and procedures are followed.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or any business-related field from a recognized institution
- Work experience of at least 4 years in a modern trade sales set-up
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
Region: Central/Mt. Kenya
Direct reports: Sales Executives
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 3rd May 2019
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.