Background: Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit a Carwash Attendant.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-17-4-2019
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Direct vehicles into the car wash with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude
- Resolve customer complaints immediately they arise and where necessary report to the Marketing Personnel for assistance
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before washing
- Market the carwash services outside the outlet and attain set monthly targets
- Ensure proper utilization of detergents and handle of Carwash equipment with utmost care
- Periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working condition
- Use of proper car wash techniques including hard to reach areas of vehicles and ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Ensure client’s cars and valuables are treated with utmost care and integrity
- Arrange premises setting and maintain cleanliness in the carwash area
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to when carrying out assigned tasks, reporting and closing timelines, code of conduct and grooming
- Courteous and professional attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Able to work flexible hours and weekends including Sundays
- Ability to work standing over long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoor and be efficient in all weather conditions
- Ability to work swiftly to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time
- Level of education; High School Certificate
- 1 – 2yrs experience in car wash operations is a must
- Possession of valid and current driver’s license is an added advantage
- Excellent oral communication skills, must be fluent in both English and Swahili
- Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job
- Knowledge of cars and their parts, tools and other necessary equipment
- Ability to follow directions and correctly implement tasks
- Preference will be given to candidates residing along Thika Rd/Ruaraka area
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 1st May, 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.