Sheer Logic is seeking to engage two dynamic individuals for the Club Manager position for one of our clients.
- Oversees and enforces the Club shop operations policies, procedures, controls, and fee structures to ensure the safekeeping of assets, inventory and resources.
- Oversees the supervision of the maintenance of club facilities e.g. swimming pool and golf operations personnel.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Displays leadership in member’s hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for member’s relations.
- Approves and Orders supplies associated with club activities.
- Develops and oversees an innovative event management schedule and other club activities program that services all customer segments.
- Schedules and chairs regular staff meetings focused on customers, operations, revenue growth, cost containment and continuous improvement.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the club attendants and other department heads to ensure an effective, fluid inter-departmental operation.
- Responsible for the overall day to day service levels for the Clubhouse food and beverage outlet to include the club shop and locker room.
- Responsible for financial results of the sports club, food and beverage and retail outlet.
- Maintaining budgeted beverage cost, wage cost, and supporting the sales efforts to drive top-line revenue.
- Reviews findings from member’s feedback with employees to develop appropriate corrective action.
- Prepares annual and monthly budgets for club operations.
- Addresses member guest complaints and resolves problems immediately.
- Establishes guidelines for club Operations for employees to easily understand expectations and parameters.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Act as a role model to all employees by demonstrating the behavior and work ethic expected of all employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by the management
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be friendly and personable.
- Self-motivated with the desire to promote and market.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong leadership and strategic planning experience
- Experience successfully managing a large staff.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration with relevant experience in a Members club management.
Experience: Minimum of four 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th April 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Club Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer