Vacant Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Position Summary: The Quality Manager serves as the primary account management contact for the client and is responsible for driving performance and ensuring client satisfaction. The incumbent is expected to consistently provide excellent management to the team, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure the highest level of accuracy and quality.
In addition, the Quality Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage new business opportunities.
A quality assurance manager, call center ensures that call center employees handle their calls in accordance within the required rules and scripting parameters. The call center may vary in its duties; for instance, it may be a sales and telemarketing call center.
Call centers may also handle customer inquiries and form the first line of customer service. The quality assurance manager helps to determine what successful outcomes of large sections of calls will look like. Then he or she works to ensure that call center employees adhere to the rules and scripts developed for them in their interactions with consumers and prospective customers.
Key Skills and Competencies
- 4+ years of proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role, preferably in a global customer service environment
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analyses/statistical methods
- Self-starter, energetic person ready to make a change
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent skills to manage a remote team and make an impact in a global team
- Ability to function and make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to conduct ongoing interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels and work with a diverse group of people
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Fluent in English (written and oral), other languages are an advantage
Education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a Call Center training & quality environment
- Experience in supporting, supervising and motivating professional staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directing, monitoring and adhering to set out department processes and procedures as per client and organizations expectations
- Train new hires and existing staff on account specific modules and requirements , when applicable
- Identifying performance gaps and ensures yearly calendar is provided and all contractual trainings for the accounts is conducted
- Ensure individuals and support teams across the accounts are well equipped and updated with required knowledge on products, customer experience
- Provide support to new agents during the nesting period by scheduling coaching sessions.
- Create content for various trainings to be conducted in the account
- Custodian of the knowledge base and ensure it is regularly updated.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, by involving the Client Relationship Manager and the rest of the senior management team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards
- Provide feedback to the Training & Quality Service Delivery Manager on areas that will improve customer experience, sales, soft skills, call quality and procedures
- Ensure the supervisors are following department protocol and takes actions against non-performance accordingly
- Recruitment of entry level with the Training & quality department and customer service representatives/Sales agents
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the Subject line.
All applications should reach us by 10th May 2019