Vacant Position: Real Time Analyst
Job Summary: In a call center, an RTA is responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 6 Months of call center experience, prior Workforce experience preferred
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously
- Must be self motivated, able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to easily communicate with agents and all levels of management
- Experience with workforce management products (IEX etc.) Proficient with MS Office – specifically MS Excel
- Excellent prioritizing, planning and organization skills
- Understanding of basic call center metrics, processes, and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt and openly accept change
- Takes accountability for decisions and actions
- Takes an active role in personal growth and development
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the strictest of confidentiality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekends as business needs demand
- College Diploma or higher in mathematical or statistical Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or Computer Science course work.
- Minimum of one (1) year of WFM experience in a multi-channel call center environment
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in trend analysis
- Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel and Access) experience required
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting / scheduling software
- Experience utilizing a major ACD system.
- Ability to maintain punctual and regular attendance
- Ability to multi-task efficiently while working on multiple computer programs, communicating with departments and/or clients, and interacting with team members
- Skill in researching, thinking critically, and exercising good judgment when answers aren’t apparent
- Ability to respond and adapt to rapid change and responsibility
- Demonstrates proficiency in navigating Windows Operating System, including the ability to launch applications, browse and search for files, save and store files, and reboot a computer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting real time behaviors using adherence software and ACD real time displays
- Monitor key call center performance metrics such as service level, ASA, occupancy, adherence, handle time, etc.
- Provide real-time feedback to Work Force Management (WFM) and Operations management on the status of the campaign for quick problem solving and to maintain call traffic flow.
- Required to change multiple agent skills with quickness and precision to manage daily workflow, including new hire set up, and reporting updates
- Monitor same day and/or short term non-phone related tasks to distribute and manage workload
- Monitor timely retrieve and accurately report all calls handled under duty phone management process. Updating schedules to reflect change in staffing and reporting of attendance to operations
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Assist in completing and developing reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the call center to effectively and accurately plan acceptable performance results
- Provide informational updates regarding recent, current, and future state of the business
- Provide timely status updates on related projects and initiatives
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
- Manage transport inline agents working during the night scheduled for transport.
- Other duties as requested
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the Subject line.
All applications should reach us by 31st May 2019