Vacant Position: Workforce Planning Scheduling Analyst
Job Summary: Using Aspect Workforce Management system, Aspect Real Time Adherence and Genesys CC Pulse Reporting tools, the WFM Scheduling Analyst will be responsible to develop and maintain optimal schedules for the service center staff in order to ensure we meet our long-term (annual & monthly), short-term (weekly & daily) and intra-day service center goals and guidelines.
As a member of the WFM team, the Scheduling Analyst will be responsible for providing and completing regular scheduling responsibilities and provide schedule analysis and staff recommendations to meet service center goals.
This position requires detailed, accurate, and timely completion of scheduling reports. Additionally, Scheduling Analyst will assist in the maintenance of WFM data reports to ensure accuracy of historical statistics provided to our customers.
The position must establish and maintain strong relationships that will allow an effective working relationship with all levels of employees & management from multiple departments and multiple sites.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-5 years of Workforce Management experience using WFM software with a preference of Aspect WFM database system
- 2-3 years of Excel experience with Intermediate knowledge of formula definitions
- 1-3 years of Data Analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics (call volumes, AHT, service level, forecast accuracy, etc)
- 3-5 years working in a Call Center environment (working in a 75+ seat contact center)
- 3-5 Years working in a manufacturing Industry planning schedules for a huge workforce
- Must have strong mathematical and statistical skill set to maintain accurate data reporting
- Must have data analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics
- ACD/Call routing knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business area, Math, Finance, or Economics
- Expert knowledge of Excel, use of pivot tables and formulas
- Forecasting call volume and workload trends
- Supervisory or Leadership experience
- Work flexibility needed to meet scheduling deadlines as necessary
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with Fulfilment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the Subject line.
All applications should reach us by 30th May 2019