Credit Bank is seeking to recruit qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals for the following open vacancies to strengthen its business foothold in the regions as below:
Direct Sales Representatives
Locations: Nairobi (CBD, Westlands, Industrial Area & Ngong Road), Eldoret, Kisumu, Nakuru, Kisii & Mombasa (Nkrumah)
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for acquisition and growth of sustainable Bank business.
- Selling Retail Bank products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth in customer numbers, deposits and mobile banking registration.
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank in order to acquire business.
- Offer training & support to customers.
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement.
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related field from a recognized institution.
- Two years’ experience selling bank products/ business development in a bank or a reputable financial institution
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be confident, self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Should have ability to deliver set business targets with minimum supervision.
Remuneration for the position will be on a fixed retainer plus attractive commissions on delivery of targets per month.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating their preferred branch and experience in sales in that geographical area, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday April 05, 2019.
The Head of Human Resources
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Credit Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are welcomed from all suitably qualified Kenyan Nationals irrespective of age, gender, race or disability.
All applications will be treated on merit basis through fair and open competition