Job Title: Training Consultant
No. of Vacant posts: 2
Employment Type: Full time
Our client is a security company. They would like to hire a Training consultant responsible for Training Consultancy Services on Information Security and Digital Forensic programs. The overall purpose for the role will be to research, design, market, implement quality and customer driven Information Security and Digital Forensic training programs.
- Formulate strategies and objectives to support implementation of competitive training services in line with the company’s strategic vision and mission.
- Oversee the training cycle for open and in house programs that covers the needs assessment process design, marketing, implementation and evaluation of the programs.
- Prepare competitive consultancy and training proposals and bids to ensure the targeted number of programs are conducted
- Develop methodologies to access market opportunities and the viability of business, analyse and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions. Undertake marketing and business development activities for department.
- Ensure preparation of annual department budget and its overall realisation.
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue Growth
- Realization of the annual budget
- Number of partnerships and collaborations
- Inspire and motivate team
- Recognizable brand
- Enhanced profile of the department
- 2 to 3 years of solid experience in Training Consultancy and marketing of Training Solutions/Programs
- Excellent Oral and written presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Business intelligent skills and network
- Budgeting skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.