Job Title: Data Clerk
Reports to: Bureau Assistant
Direct Reports: None
Job Summary: The position is responsible for keeping files and documents organized for companies, work with both paper documents and electronic files, and do routine tasks like data entry, organization, cross-referencing, scanning, copying and retrieval.
- Data entry, keep track of received data and sources documents in their original context
- Prepare and sort source documents and identify and interpret data to be key in as per supervisor instructions
- Organization, cross-referencing, scanning, copying and retrieval.
- Coordination with the Scanner Administrator and Data Manager on all aspects as appertains to bureau Administration
- Compare data entered with source documents or re-enter in verification to detect errors
- Checking complimented work for errors or duplicate information
- To ensure that all targets are achieved and sustained
- Filling back of Hard copies in the same order received and maintain their original context
- Ensure delivery of records to assigned areas of the by following established routine procedures.
- Keeps Social Workers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the records
- Maintains quality results by following set standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains Client confidence by keeping records information confidential.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Level of Education:
- KCSE mean grade C-
- Data work experience preferable.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on computer packages
- Attention to details
- Working knowledge of computer application packages
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, public relation and customer care skills
All interested applicants to please send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org the position is opened until filled.