Job Title: Deputy Principal
Location: Kisumu, Kenya
A top notch school in Kisumu offering IGCSE / British Curriculum system is looking for an exceptional individual to be part of their instructional leadership team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As Deputy Principal, you will play a critical role in realizing this aspiration by leading teacher coaching and development at this school and co-leading on school culture together with the Principal.
- The job holder will help the Principal establish an extremely strong and vibrant school culture consistent with the schools core culture principles. However, the primary focus will be teacher development and assist the principal in deputizing on administration matters.
- Drawing on support from instructional leaders on the schools network team, you will create a professional development.
- You will deliberate practice routines and management habits that stretch teachers professionally and give them higher quality, more intensive coaching than they can get anywhere else.
- You will build a talent base of staff fired up to give quality results as per expectations of the stakeholders
- You will be involved in the overall disciplinary issues for both staff and students.
- Hold a Bachelor of Education Degree or a general degree with a PGDE.
- Must be registered with TSC
- Must have served as a teacher for at least than 5 years some of which in a senior position and demonstrated a high degree of professionalism, commitment and integrity.
- Experience in private school offering IGCSE/British curriculum will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above and you are interested to be part of the team forward your applications with copies of academic qualifications,testimonials and professional certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae to reach the undersigned not later than 23rd April 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org