Job Title: Digital / Online Advertising Specialist
Job Description: The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for our clients. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google and Bing advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads.
In this role you will:
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Assisting with the choice of a Programmatic Marketing Platform;
- Set up programmatic advertising campaigns;
- Combine technical knowledge with insight about digital media and data analysis to optimize complex campaigns to meet performance objectives;
- Setting up the appropriate campaigns with the right commercials for the business and with the most suitable partners;
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
The skills/qualifications we are looking for:
- A Degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years of Digital Agency experience required with in experience in Programmatic Advertising with a trading desk, DSP, or similar buy-side company required;
- Clear understanding of media landscape with special focus on digital supplier and trading market;
- Substantial knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, buying and planning media;
- Google Ads Certification required
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus
- Experience with software for managing a digital agency
- Demonstrated ability to create online advertising campaigns that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention;
- Experience in campaign optimization at various stages within the sales funnel;
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
Interested and qualified applicants must provide current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 19th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.