Job Title: Graphics Designer
EduVOD Africa Limited is a company that offers content delivery solutions across satellite or terrestrial broadcast networks to provide educational content in the form of video, audio, most forms of digital media, as well as interactive e-learning content to all locations covered by the broadcast network footprint efficiently and cost effectively.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer with excellent management and technical skills, who is a team player, dedicated, hardworking, innovative, highly motivated and able to work in a high-pressure environment requiring multi-tasking abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate creative ideas from briefs
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs as adviced
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visual aspects of websites, magazines and product packaging based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Diploma in Graphics Design
- 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design with a portfolio of illustrations
- Can work well especially with design and photo-editing software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd April, 2019 by close of business.