Our client in the financial management space providing innovative payment solutions is looking to fill in the role of:
HR Business Partner
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with functional heads to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions against business needs
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to functional heads such as coaching, counseling, career development & disciplinary actions.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Deliver change programmes for continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- 3+ years as a HR Business Partner
- 5+ years in HR Management
- Business Degree with additional qualification in HR
- Business Acumen / Commercial understanding
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organization & People agenda to influence the business.
- Excellent management skills with an eye and attention for details
- Proficient communicator – verbal and written, with exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptional Relationship and People skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th April 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.