Job Title: Relationship Manager
Our client is a well-established and growing financial institution that provides a comprehensive package of financial services and products, tailored to suit clients’ requirements.
We seek to hire a qualified and highly experienced Relationship Manager whose role will entail:
- To develop business and ensure that there is increased earnings, through the usage of all Banks’ products.
- Acquisition of new customers and value of corporate deposits products.
- To ensure that customer relations are maintained well to facilitate growth in number of customers, reduce complaints and also retain the existing customers.
- Cross-sell other products of the Bank to the managed relationships so as to gain full control of clients business wallet for maximized return to the bank and value-adding solutions to the customer.
- Grow cheap and stable deposits as well as quality collection accounts from cash-rich organizations.
- To be the principal point contact for the Bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of corporate customers and non-customers.
- To ensure quality service delivery to corporate customers to achieve agreed service levels.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate reports.
- Employ proactive relationship management and effective customer service for full retention of existing client business.
- Develop customized and innovative products for particular customer segments that meet and exceed customer expectations/needs while maximizing the Banks profitability.
- Keep constant close touch with the clients, key business influencers in the market and relevant Government Ministries to keep abreast of developments in the market.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Banking, preferably in Corporate banking or Institutional Banking
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
Interested applicants should forward a detailed resume with cover letter outlining their qualifications not later than 12th April 2019.
Please quote the position in the subject line of your email