Job Vacancy: Technology Solutions Manager – Financial Services
As a Technology Solutions Manager, the individual will be responsible for solution design, executing projects, improvements, issue resolutions in Financial Services sector.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new systems & improvements to the supporting infrastructure & Billing systems for Financial Sector.
- Monitor, analyze and implement Financial service delivery metrics
- Manage service delivery teams and individual objectives, performance and development.
- Develops and operates a broad set of service level management tools.
- IT service to ensure standard processes and procedures are adhered to
- Provide insight into developing solutions for Fintech Solutions in IT service.
- Contribute to the establishment and use of best practices in IT service change management.
- Elaborate on industry trends and directions in IT service change management.
- Implementing continual service improvement initiatives that lead to a more stable and reliable IT platform IT Service Delivery Manager
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Monitor ICT systems and business application platforms at all levels and implement action plans to improve the customer ICT experience
- Coordinating the monitoring and evaluation of ICT projects, programs and policies.
- Report on the performance status of duties assigned to Technology Services Head.
- Have a minimum 5 years work experience two (2) years should be in Managerial role;
- Be a holder Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution;
- Have a Relevant ICT Professional certification in ICT; I.T.I.L, MCP / MCSE or DEV.
- Knowledge in Micro-Finance Credit Scoring & Billing Systems.
If you qualify for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Indicating position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.