Job Title: Stores Supervisor – FMCG
Industry: Manufacturing – Soft Drinks
Gross Salary: 50k
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of assorted beverages.
They seek to hire an experienced Stores Supervisor who will be tasked with overseeing smooth running of all stores activities, collaborating with other departments in terms of material, insurance, and fuel management.
- Receiving goods from suppliers
- Issuing of company assets (coolers) and maintaining track record of the same
- Monitoring all stores transactions through overseeing that each and every document has been captured in the stock movement.
- Overseeing and supervising store staff.
- Raise purchase requisition for all raw materials.
- Oversee that receipts of all raw material are done procedurally.
- Conducting regular audits of stores physical and practical condition to ensure quality
- Coordinating cooler repairs within Nairobi and upcountry.
- Overseeing that fleet materials are received and issued accordingly.
- Making sure that company disposal materials are done procedural
- Oversee fuel management (receiving from petroleum companies and overseeing distribution to company vehicles).
- Organize daily, weekly, monthly and annual stock taking exercises and reconciliation.
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory shortage , minimize
- Costs and maximize working capital.
- Creating, analyzing and maintaining inventory levels within set parameters for Minimum/maximum quantities, while periodically reviewing to adjust for changes in business and inventory needs.
- Overseeing that inventory is moved by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse, coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintaining storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles, and recommending improvements.
- Working within re-order levels and ordering at the right time.
- Monitoring and implementing all customer complaints either in terms of quality and deliveries.
- Diploma in purchasing and supply Management
- Degree in procurement/ supply chain management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience at supervisory level in stores/ warehouse environment
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge on storage technics
- Knowledge on data handling, security and management
- Respect of deadlines
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely stock taking exercises and reconciliation
- Reduce inventory shortage, minimize Costs and maximize working capital.
- Timely ordering and working within re-order levels.
- Ensuring that all documents have been captured in the stock movement.
- Timely Raising purchase requisition for all raw materials.
- Ensuring timely stock taking exercise and reconciliation
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to email@example.com only quoting the job title on the email subject (Stores Supervisor – FMCG) to before Thursday 2nd May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.